So unfortunately my account was suspended due to "Other crim", Will the money be paid to my adsense?

yep63157

Reaction score
UPDATE: Youtube unbanned / Removed the suspension from my channel!

What will happen to the money generated before I was suspended? Is it gone? Will I get them at a later date? (I never received them into my Adsense).
It's a lot of money

After being on Youtube for a few years my account was suspended for 'Other crimes against Terms of Service.' I have no idea what I did and tried to appeal it but Youtube said no to reinstate my channel.

Fine then I guess it's over.

However, I had around $XXXX that I made in March alone, Will this money be paid to my Adsense account or is they just lost?

I worked ~12 hours a day every day in march and would suck to NOT get paid for my hard work.

My account got suspended in April, All money was made in March.
Can I expect that Youtube will add my money to my Adsense account at a later date (Before the 15th) ?

Thanksr

Last edited:

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Money in estimated earnings isn't guaranteed to be finalized in Adsense if the channel isn't reinstated. In addition, as a channel termination prohibits future use of all Google products and services, such an account's Adsense may also be subject to termination.

Mark Stise

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
After being on Youtube for a few years my account was suspended for 'Other crimes against Terms of Service.' I have no idea what I did and tried to appeal it but Youtube said no to reinstate my channel.

However, I had around $8300 that I made in March alone, Will this money be paid to my Adsense account or is they just lost?

I worked ~12 hours a day every day in march and would suck to NOT get paid for my hard work.

Can I expect that Youtube will add my money to my Adsense account at a later date (Before the 15th) ?

Thanksr

What will you do now???

Wakanda

Reaction score

However, I had around $8300 that I made in March alone, Will this money be paid to my Adsense account or is they just lost?

Thanksr
The earnings were not yet finalized so unless you appeal successfully by 13-15th you are so done.

But I have heard ‘miracles’ of finalized earnings where suspension was due to policy and not copyright strikes.

Still, don’t cross your fingers

yep63157

Reaction score
UPDATE: Youtube unbanned / Removed the suspension from my channel!

What will happen to the money generated before I was suspended? Is it gone? Will I get them at a later date? (I never received them into my Adsense).
It's a lot of money

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
[QUOTE="

who determines the "crime"?[/QUOTE]

It's a fella called Dave, He's a bit of a grump :)

Reactions: Yachts For Sale