SO MANY REACTION AND DISSTRACK VIDEOS!

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The youtube world is going crazy right now! what is happening! youtubers dropping disstracks and reaction videos XD what's your opinions about all this :'D

I have never seen so many reaction and disstrack videos all at once XD

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What? I don't see any reactions or disstracks on my YouTube feed at all and I neither knew if there are many nor care that much. The YouTube algorithm is giving you personalised suggestions about videos, and if you watched reactions or disswhatever... before, most probably now your feed is full of them.

Reactions: JayPlaysOfficial

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What? I don't see any reactions or disstracks on my YouTube feed at all and I neither knew if there are many nor care that much. The YouTube algorithm is giving you personalised suggestions about videos, and if you watched reactions or disswhatever... before, most probably now your feed is full of them.
saw 1 or 2 and then watched Drama Alert and now there is just loads of them and more in the making, I just think its crazy there are loads in my suggestions, alot more than I thought

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The youtube world is going crazy right now! what is happening! youtubers dropping disstracks and reaction videos XD what's your opinions about all this :'D

I have never seen so many reaction and disstrack videos all at once XD
I've watched puppy videos and people kicking cactus and jumping on thumbtacks lately, they weren't dissing anybody. They were reacting to the thumb tacks in their feet though that's for sure!

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've watched puppy videos and people kicking cactus and jumping on thumbtacks lately, they weren't dissing anybody. They were reacting to the thumb tacks in their feet though that's for sure!
haha ouch!! screw doing that XD but the puppy videos sound a hell of a lot better :D

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i second that. And i Do watch dramalert and i dont get some dissbs

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yeah, I think it definitely depends on where you tend to hang out on YouTube. My subscriptions are fairly drama-free, since I tend to watch movie reviews and cooking shows. Very few diss tracks in cooking shows. :)

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, I think it definitely depends on where you tend to hang out on YouTube. My subscriptions are fairly drama-free, since I tend to watch movie reviews and cooking shows. Very few diss tracks in cooking shows. :)
haha, well i guess im on my own then XD JAKE PAUL! get off my youtube! XD

Reactions: xingcat