So I've set up a twitter account...now what?

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
So about a fortnight ago I set up a branded twitter account, I've posted pretty regularly over the last 12-13 days not just my own content but funny videos, music and other bits and pieces I've found that I've liked. I've also followed about 24 people. Im engaging people in comments and im making sure to use Hastags to try and drum up interest. So far I have recieved 2 likes from randomers and 1 follow from an account that I assume follows anyone who uses the hashtag #Twinpeaks

Is there anything else I can do to increase traffic to my twitter account and equally is there anything I can do on yotube (Short of posting links in my video description and mentioning it on my channel?

TGP-ROB

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, its probably a good idea for you to also get into sub groups
Such as for call of duty esports in oz
My brother was very well known on twitter because he would host events and participate in many activities
And he had a couple of thousand followers and heaps of retweets
Im not sure how it is today with call of duty
But surely with pubg, overwatch, fortnite, csgo, etc should be somewhat the same
But thats mainly with competitive
But it will increase ur followers if you join into one of those groups depending on what ur channel is related to ofcourse :)
Me not so much, im just on it to see what my favourite youtubers do

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I don`t have time to do all that activities. I just post my videos with the right tags on twitter and I get average around 50 engagements. Not sure how much of these actually check the video. You need to put really good time and effort to see some better reactions. I simply don`t have time to do it. For me, reddit seems to be the best so far. I also find one post here that stumble upon gave some forum member a lot of views, I tried that one also but it is even worse than twitter.

TGP-ROB

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don`t have time to do all that activities. I just post my videos with the right tags on twitter and I get average around 50 engagements. Not sure how much of these actually check the video. You need to put really good time and effort to see some better reactions. I simply don`t have time to do it. For me, reddit seems to be the best so far. I also find one post here that stumble upon gave some forum member a lot of views, I tried that one also but it is even worse than twitter.
I dont agree with ur comment ayy
Sure the reddit part is just a preference
But in order to actually gain more viewers/subs
You have to put the time and effort in FOR SURE
Or else you will get 10% out of the potential 100% from 1000 people you reach in ur posts

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I also don`t agree. But I am just a human being and my day is 24h not 48h. People have teams where one will do social, another will make editing, the third one will make thumbnails, etc etc. I am a student I need to study. I have a family. I am also buying and selling things. In addition to regular studies, I have two more online courses. I am making videos, I am making thumbnails, tags, post on social media (like I said above just post and doesn`t care what will happen). If I need to go with every social account just to engage in every community, it will take me way too much time that I think is totally not worth it. In my opinion, much better investment is to brainstorm your content ideas. Social is good to gain you some traction in the beginning, but later if your video is not good that will not help it. But if the video is good, people will work for you and share your video on their social profiles.