Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

So, I made my first video... how do I get it out there?

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by iGamerYT, Aug 29, 2018.

?

Which social media platform works for you?

1. Facebook

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Instagram

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Twitter

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. Reddit

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  1. iGamerYT
    Cash:
    $12
    Btw, I took your advise, I decided to change my channel trailer! I dont want the cringe to lure people away!

2. iGamerYT
    Cash:
    $12
    Great advise!!! I think I'll do that!

3. BrettTaylorYT
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $165
    How do you push videos to big pages? Just post your videos on their page?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Gaijillionaire
    I've got a yen for being in Japan!
    Cash:
    $201
    It’s only hard because it’s flooded with dreamers who think they’ll be a mega hit if they do, but 99% ofbthem are junk! The secret to Reddit is making videos others will post on your behalf

iGamerYT likes this.
  5. iGamerYT
    Cash:
    $12
    Ive noticed! Just a bunch of self ads on youtube subreddits. So far, facebook is working for me so Ill stick with that!

6. Munchito696
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $91
    From my experience I just send a message to the admin. If they like the video they share it and then boom, thousands of views. I've done this to multiple dog pages with success.

7. PMW
    PMW
    Cash:
    $15
    Some great tags, description and titles as well as thumbnails will do a lot better than just about any other website. Use things like rapidtags website to make great tags

iGamerYT likes this.
  8. OldManTenno
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $35
    Reddit is tricky since there are a lot of saltier people there. If you contribute to discussions and make a name for yourself, more people will be likely to check out your vid when you do post it. I've had some success there, but by far the best (and seemingly easiest) has been Facebook. I targeted a couple Warframe pages and started getting involved there. You also have the option to boost posts. Hope this helps.

iGamerYT likes this.
  9. 601Travels
    Cash:
    $8
    Lots of great advice so far.. Remember that the key is consistency and to keep uploading, no matter what, even if you aren't getting the response that you feel you should.

iGamerYT likes this.
  10. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $259
    Reddit isn’t hard to share your videos but you just need to find the right thread to post your videos because some people may leave nasty comments and they may even down vote your post.

iGamerYT likes this.