So I got claims on my original content

MF Patrick

Don't worry about it .
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is just funny . So I have one really old music channel .
I got claims from BFTA (British Field Target Association ) on my original song or on songs I produced .
I used to be a DJ when I was younger and I have something like 400 original songs .
Mainly Minimal and Rap but I did a lot of different genres . Fidget , Trance , French House etc etc .
They are all mine and recorded at the SIAE ( Italian association that protects musicians and DJ without a label ) .
The funny thing is , not only BFTA claimed my stuff but also smaller network channels claimed my music on different channels .
I did a lot of collaborations and one is in an album under an italian underground label . That song got claimed by Universal Music rofl .
This is just stupid .
The thing is , I didn't use samples from someone esle . I did the whole thing by myself .

WTF Youtube ?

Reactions: Seroths

Alrod360

Proud leader of VideoGameAddictz!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator
Your face says it all XD

Reactions: BetaCowSSP

MF Patrick

Don't worry about it .
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your face says it all XD
And it's going to be the last thing they'll see if they don't stop D: .
watch?v=3cE8W2tNqjY
Another song claimed by BFTA rofl .
Not my channel , it's just one of my beats and I just noticed an email from 3 hours ago from the artist rofl .

obscurimity

YTT's Tanager
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Just claim the copyright flags as false. This bullcrap has been happening even more lately. :p

Acidicfriend

magic music master, crazy commentator guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
this can't be fair. we need to do something it can't be legal to claim something of someone elses creation..

FPSdieselTenqu

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have been claimed for things that have nothing to do with the games I play. You should counter claim... I use this as a template for games when I get flagged you can fix it to suit you... also here is a basic one (I believe this claim was made an error.) or (This is an original production and transformative work that includes fair use of footage and music originally composed and licensed for the video game. (Insert game name here) for the purpose of parody and review.)... Send it off in the counter claim and it may work or you should contact through email and hope someone is on your side. OR just complain alot in a video and hope you go viral LoL. But for real try a counter claim with what I wrote.

Reactions: FiyahKitteh

TigerXtrm

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
False claims have been a thing on YouTube since forever. It's just part of being an uploader. If you know you have your stuff in order then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Just counter-claim and it should be sorted.

KatieKuma

I like Pandas.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
it's funny because I've heard that a lot peoples genuine original content is being contentID'd but people who have legit gone against the rules of contentID are ok?

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are you sure SIAE didn't sell or transfer their exclusive rights to your songs to BFTA?