So how much time do you put into your YouTube Channel?

Interesting answers. My goal is always to put in at least 1-2 hours daily to any form of YouTube activity that would help my channels. Weekends is when I usually find the time to work for a few hours back to back. It has been tough to balance real work (the one paying bills), family, gym, rest time and YouTube projects. I treat this as a hobby that I actually enjoy but I also look at it as a long term personal project that I hope turns into something down the road.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Probably a couple hours a day! I try to respond to comments asap but for some reason I'm not getting notifications every time someone comments now (like I'll get notifications from people who comment almost regularly but I just recently got a comment from someone on a video and wasn't notified) but I still check to see if I missed any usually! I usually stick to watching the same youtubers, but recently I've been branching out and watching more people so I guess you could say I dedicate a bit of time to youtube!

Maybe it's because I'm new, but I put a ton of time into my channel! Between filming/editing/promoting, and then just researching how to be more effective, I would say I put 4-5 hours a day on average into it! I'm sure it will go down, but I'm currently trying to learn how to be better at editing/SEO/filming, etc. It's like a whole other job!

Not too much since work dominated my life, lol. I spend maybe a bit a day to check updates on views and to reply to comments. Keep in mind I don't get that many comments so it doesn't take me an hour to ackwoledge or respond to one or two comments.

Honestly, I'm on youtube most of the day. Mainly on and off youtube. It's really fun and I do enjoy sinking in time into my channel knowing it will further grow and make my channel better and more known.

Filming and editing takes about 5-8 hours a week. I upload 2 videos a week.
I spend a fair share of hours on networking, but I actually try to make friends and have made friends, so it's not always about YouTube.
I spend 1-4 hours a day reading about strategies, looking for inspiration, researching for videos.

Back