• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

So close to my goal!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My goal was to have 500 subscribers by the end of the year. When I made this goal (back in September or October I think?), I had 400 subscribers.

I now have 483, and have been averaging about 15-20 new subscribers every week! I'm so close!!

Also, my channel has NEVER grown this much in such a short amount of time. I'm THRILLED and just had to share it with you people here!

(If you'd like to help me reach my goal and you're not already subscribed, you can check out my channel here: www.youtube.com/annalovesvlogging.)

Reactions: RickKennedyFilms

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thank you!! I hope so. People have been so nice to help me promote it. Like sharing videos and retweeting stuff about my channel and whatnot. It's been awesome.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I subbed, you're cute and fun to watch. :)

Good luck on your goal, I'm sure you'll get it. i actually have the same goal, so..... IF you're bored have a gander at my channel and sub IF you like what i produce. :p

Reactions: AnnaLovesVlogging

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I subbed, you're cute and fun to watch. :)

Good luck on your goal, I'm sure you'll get it. i actually have the same goal, so..... IF you're bored have a gander at my channel and sub IF you like what i produce. :p
Awesome!! Thanks so much!!

I'll be sure to check out your channel. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.