So been trying this for 3 weeks now..

Galaksee

Sharing my love for my daughter to the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Been going at this youtube thing for 3 weeks now... I have 9 subs. I am definitely in the depression state of the supposed youtube creators emotional coaster.

But I've decided to turn my page MOSTLY into just a family vlog, of which I made and posted my first video for yesterday, and it has 19 views, 15 of which are probably from me. And that is after posting it to facebook and instagram and what have you. Its REALLY sad when you know even your friends dont give 5 minutes of care out of their day about something you're trying really hard at. Anyways, Im sorry for ranting.

So I made this video, and I am literally brought to tears almost every time I watch it. I truthfully think its one of the best pieces of art I have ever made it my life and all I want is to be told good job by even just one person. So anyways, here it is.

Reactions: ReadingZoneTV

Monsoon

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Keep your head up. We just started too. I'll Sub ya! we just started a family vlog as well and we are only at 6. I get it!

AdamJudahTV

https://youtu.be/KfqfmJ6y368
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I know that feeling man.. I guess that's what youtube channel is all about.. I'm having hard time gaining more subs and views too. I hope someday it will be good news for all of us who is starting in this youtube life. :thumbsup2:

Nice channel by the way! sub one for you..feel free to check out my channel.:wacky2: