So..... am gonna try Reddit wish me luck!

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Take 9 videos from here and post them with yours to safely play the 90/10 rule

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Latest update guys... not sure if anyone still interested but my latest video should be my big breakthrough if this subreddit i submitted my latest video to accepts me then my channel is gonna get a big subscriber boost in the coming weeks.If i play my cards right i already got a subscriber from it that made me hit 50 subscribers yesterday so ya....results will be reply's i get tomorrow if they accept me i get a big new fanbase;).

Livelifeinabox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We were starting to use Reddit but found that it made us quite anxious, I guess we are not hardy enough for it. However, we found yttalk through Reddit and we feel instantly more relaxed!

We daily vlog and didn't find a good place to share our stuff. I guess we don't know our niche.

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We were starting to use Reddit but found that it made us quite anxious, I guess we are not hardy enough for it. However, we found yttalk through Reddit and we feel instantly more relaxed!

We daily vlog and didn't find a good place to share our stuff. I guess we don't know our niche.
I think i just got lucky you know...i didn't know this game i played had a Reddit thread and its low competition.I guess if you have something you like doing with low competition you might find a sub Reddit thread where maybe you can start posting, i gained 2 new subs already today and am about to post the next video. Vlogging has a lot of competition that why am even making my channel diverse cause i know gaining a big vlog audience is hard.