• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

So... 100 Subs in one day! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherryTutorials

Reaction score
So, I payed a YouTuber to be in his Giveaway on gleam so it's like you subscribe to me and you recive a ticket! And did that yesterday I was on 4 subscribers but now I'm at 119 Subscribers! I started the YouTube channel 8 days ago!

You can check my social blade down below!

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So, I payed a YouTuber to be in his Giveaway on gleam so it's like you subscribe to me and you recive a ticket! And did that yesterday I was on 4 subscribers but now I'm at 119 Subscribers! I started the YouTube channel 8 days ago!

You can check my social blade down below!
I don't know if thats the best strategy but uhm, what was the youtuber?
Also Gleam.IO you don't have to sub to anyone you just click off after clicking sub and it gives you a ticket lol

LeGenDaryPuLse

Rhythm Savage
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
.... i dont even know at this point

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I started my channel 8 months ago and I made 122 subs so far. And you made 119 subs in 8 days?
You are growing so fast! Congratulations! Keep it up!

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Update:
Cherry has fell to 85 subs lol

MargaretsJourney

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It is a good idea and I hope for you that they will stay :) Even if some will leave, every sub extra compared to before the giveaway is a plus ;)

Dog

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, I'm sorry, but trust me. This strategy ain't gonna work and you won't get much views from those subscribers. (Easy come, easy go)

BMorgzGaming

Reaction score
Yea man that is a very bad Idea. Paying for subscribers is the worst way possible to grow. You won't get any views which is more important than subs.

No offense but you just took a sucker punch to your YT channel and that doesn't help at all.

Reactions: CherryTutorials
Status
Not open for further replies.