So… I am a 100k subs Youtuber now…

Seroths

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
and I want to thank YTTALK for all the good advice that we can found here. Really I was lost 4 years ago and I was doing youtube so wrong.... I read a lot of thread here and I though about doing a guide about guide... because... why not ? :)

(deep voice) The great Guide of YTTALK Guide ! (applause) (not really a guide though.... LMFAO)

Don't you ever get tired of seen the same type of thread, over, and over again on Yttalk... Sometimes the advices seems legit but when you check on the OP channel... he only have one less subs than you.... Make you doubt of the efficiency of these so called « great advice ».

Well, don't be afraid, the great majority here are very great thread.(Subs count should not be a way rating a tutorial) But here are the one that I followed like it was the [Insert your favorite Religious Book Here] :

The Small stay small, the Bigger gets bigger from Uberdanger
http://yttalk.com/threads/the-small-stay-small-the-big-get-bigger.55288/

The first Guide that I read on Yttalk, at the time Uber were about 90k and was trying to make us understand the benefit of « Gateway Videos » but the fact that there is no recipe is a bit difficult to understand. The tips here to learn is that, shareable, fun and amazing video are more likely to make you grow ! ALWAYS make your next video better !

Tips to grow your Gaming Channel from The100yenGamer
http://yttalk.com/threads/tips-to-grow-your-gaming-channel-i-gained-75k-subs-and-25-million-total-views-in-18-months.31579/

At the time his advice were gold, as of today he has made some mistake but nonetheless these advices helped me a lot to keep a direction with my channel.

Tim Schmoyer Channel > ALL
https://www.youtube.com/user/VideoCreatorsTV

This guy ! You SHOULD listen to this guy ! He has a great knowledge of youtube and his lesson are really insightful ! Don’t question LISTEN !

Well I know there is a lot more Tutorial on this forum but these a the 3 best that helped me throughout my journey to 100K.

I really hope the best for every one of you and the best for 2016 !

See you soon folks. :)

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
There is not doubt that YTTALK is a helpful community, we read so many threads and give similar advises to everyone but still we love to learn and share the knowledge related to YouTube. Off course if we follow some useful threads and a video like you posted, we will definitely be able to grow our channel. Congratulations for your 100K subs.

Reactions: Seroths

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree there are tons of detailed, well written posts in the YouTube Tutorials, Articles, and Resources section that I think get overlooked. Especially in the SEO sub section. I spent a good chunk of last weekend browsing there. And as always, the sticky threads everywhere contain highly valuable info as well. Congrats on your success @Seroths ! Nice to be reminded that all this information is right here at our fingertips!

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congrats on subs! You must be so proud.

Yeah, there is a lot of advice here, and some of it is pretty questionable. Some of it is really good though. And people here know the struggle so there is always someone who will pick you up if you are feeling low.

Thanks for posting that link. Will check it out.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Dude! 100,000 subs is an incredible number and you should totally be proud of that - congratulations, man!

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
amazing work getting your channel to 100k please update us with your lovely silver play button!

the advice on this site is fantastic, im glad it all worked out so well for you!

Seroths

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
amazing work getting your channel to 100k please update us with your lovely silver play button!

the advice on this site is fantastic, im glad it all worked out so well for you!
It's going to take a lot of time ! ^^ I'm living on an island in indian Ocean... :S

Reactions: Lightsen

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
It's going to take a lot of time ! ^^ I'm living on an island in indian Ocean... :S
oh interesting! your probably the most famous internet personality in the area :D

Olivea-Sea

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
and I want to thank YTTALK for all the good advice that we can found here. Really I was lost 4 years ago and I was doing youtube so wrong.... I read a lot of thread here and I though about doing a guide about guide... because... why not ? :)

(deep voice) The great Guide of YTTALK Guide ! (applause) (not really a guide though.... LMFAO)

Don't you ever get tired of seen the same type of thread, over, and over again on Yttalk... Sometimes the advices seems legit but when you check on the OP channel... he only have one less subs than you.... Make you doubt of the efficiency of these so called « great advice ».

Well, don't be afraid, the great majority here are very great thread.(Subs count should not be a way rating a tutorial) But here are the one that I followed like it was the [Insert your favorite Religious Book Here] :

The Small stay small, the Bigger gets bigger from Uberdanger

The first Guide that I read on Yttalk, at the time Uber were about 90k and was trying to make us understand the benefit of « Gateway Videos » but the fact that there is no recipe is a bit difficult to understand. The tips here to learn is that, shareable, fun and amazing video are more likely to make you grow ! ALWAYS make your next video better !

Tips to grow your Gaming Channel from The100yenGamer

At the time his advice were gold, as of today he has made some mistake but nonetheless these advices helped me a lot to keep a direction with my channel.

Tim Schmoyer Channel > ALL

This guy ! You SHOULD listen to this guy ! He has a great knowledge of youtube and his lesson are really insightful ! Don’t question LISTEN !

Well I know there is a lot more Tutorial on this forum but these a the 3 best that helped me throughout my journey to 100K.

I really hope the best for every one of you and the best for 2016 !

See you soon folks. :)
Congrats hun!!! keep doing your thing!

Seroths

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
oh interesting! your probably the most famous internet personality in the area :D
Well I'm not

There is a 1 million+ subs YouTuber and a YouTube friend at 100k+ too.

Thanks everyone for the kind words, and keep the motivation coming !

Reactions: Lightsen