Smite pantheon lore (pretty much mythology)

Gods of Odds

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Would anyone here be interested in a Smite pantheon lore series so basically mythology, it would go into all the lore of the pantheons in Smite so for example things like Norse creation, Yggdrasil, Ragnarok and probably more. I'm going to be starting the series very soon on my channel so if you're interested then let me know, it is something I've been thinking about doing for quite long and now I sort of feel ready to start it.

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You remind me of my brother......I would laugh if you ARE my brother.......you're not my brother are you? lol

I'm down as a clown charlie brown! I love mythology. You have covered all the ones I love but add ancient egypt to the mix. Their myths are very weird lol. owuld make a good comedy sketch

Gods of Odds

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You remind me of my brother......I would laugh if you ARE my brother.......you're not my brother are you? lol

I'm down as a clown charlie brown! I love mythology. You have covered all the ones I love but add ancient egypt to the mix. Their myths are very weird lol. owuld make a good comedy sketch
Thanks and I don't think I'm your brother from what I know, do you have a brother called Matt? Yep we will definitely be doing Egypt, I'm actually looking forward to doing the Egypt one because I know their myths can lets say be a bit different from other mythologies like Greek or Norse. Also it is now actually starting this Tuesday so I hope you enjoy watching.

Catalin CHirea

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't know if it is a popular topic or not but i would love to see that seris, add some epic music and you got all of my attention, maybe you could something like "what if egyptian gods meet greeks gods"

Gods of Odds

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't know if it is a popular topic or not but i would love to see that seris, add some epic music and you got all of my attention, maybe you could something like "what if egyptian gods meet greeks gods"
I like that idea, maybe I will and if you're interested then it has started and is on my channel right now, my channel is called Gods of Odds if you want to watch.

Reactions: Catalin CHirea