Gaming Smash 4 for PC without having a Wiiu! with Online Play! Using Cemu

Spuntillian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! My name's Spuntillian, and i'm a Smash youtuber looking for people to play with for a Smash video! So, i know a lot of people who want to play Smash 4 for Wiiu but actually can't because Nintendo barely sell Wiiu's anymore. But i found a solution for that problem :). You can actually play Smash 4 on a specific emulator on your pc using something called Cemu, and it almost works perfectly like you would play with a normal Wiiu! However what sucks is that you can't go online with that emulator, but lo o' behold, there's a solution for that as well xD. And its a program called Parsec. And what it does, is that you can play whatever games you want to play with anyone no matter where they are in the world basically, of course you can expect some lag issues if people dont have the most stable internet or if we're far away from eachother, but thats to be expected.

So surprise surprise of course there has to be some requirements:

- Have a decent mic or better (i dont mind better ;p)
- Live prefferably in Europe, but if you dont live in Europe, then we might maybe be able to work something out however thats not 100% sure.
- Have a decent internet or prefferably a strong and stable internet (as i dont have the best internet connection right now xD)

Thanks for reading and hope you're interested and ready for some spicy Smash matches ;P

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Doesn't it take a powerhouse pc or is the emulator easy to run?

Spuntillian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Doesn't it take a powerhouse pc or is the emulator easy to run?
I mean, my pc is kinda beasty but its not the absolute PEAK of technology either, but its no problem for me to run the game. And yes its easy to run, the setup and all that might be a little work, but once the setup for the program and the game is done, then its really easy to start the game.

Whats your pc equipments? Is the pc old, or is it quite new? Maybe i can determine :)

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I mean, my pc is kinda beasty but its not the absolute PEAK of technology either, but its no problem for me to run the game. And yes its easy to run, the setup and all that might be a little work, but once the setup for the program and the game is done, then its really easy to start the game.

Whats your pc equipments? Is the pc old, or is it quite new? Maybe i can determine :)
It's an Asus laptop that I got around 4 years ago. I can run a lot of games on the lowest settings

Spuntillian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's an Asus laptop that I got around 4 years ago. I can run a lot of games on the lowest settings
Oh a laptop?? wow xD. Sorry that was actually unexpected, well, then the hopes are quite low tbh :/, but there is a slight chance it'll work, because you can sort of change the graphics on the Cemu Emulator, but what you change there is the GPU buffer chache accuracy (if you know what that means :p), and you can change that from high (slow) to Medium to Low (fast).

Why not give it a try i guess? Just search up Cemu Emulator, to get, you know, the emulator, and search up Super Smash Bros Wiiu Rom to get the game, after that, just search up a Youtube tutorial on how to play Smash 4 on Cemu, because i think explaining it here will take to long x)

VacCat

Reaction score
Want to play with me? I could :) but i could not everyday cause my laptop... yes laptop is trash. and i can sometimes use a better pc (actually laptop) and i can play those days :)