Smart, Effective Means of Channel Promotion

Rachel Berry

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, guys! So, I am still pretty new to YouTube. I've been kind of experimenting with the concept of promotion, but haven't really come across any methods that are effective. Please don't get me wrong here- I am not referring to the kind of self-promotion that is so insistent and repetitive that it is annoying. To me, that kind of promotion only generates negative attention. This is not what I'm looking for. I was wondering what techniques you guys might refer to- something used just to really get your content out there.

Let me know!

Reactions: Whatwillhappenif?

Whatwillhappenif?

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi, guys! So, I am still pretty new to YouTube. I've been kind of experimenting with the concept of promotion, but haven't really come across any methods that are effective. Please don't get me wrong here- I am not referring to the kind of self-promotion that is so insistent and repetitive that it is annoying. To me, that kind of promotion only generates negative attention. This is not what I'm looking for. I was wondering what techniques you guys might refer to- something used just to really get your content out there.

Let me know!
Best method I can suggest you is to subscriber to those channel that have similar topic in your area and the watch their video and make comment on their video (Nice comment) and join to the people that comment on their video and discuss about what they are commenting sometimes agree sometimes disagree and just tell them what you think about their point of view. In this way your channel will be visible to them and they surely will come and check you out.
Second thing that I can suggest you is, try to do collaboration with big channel, it is very hard to contact to them but try your best.
Upload video regularly as well, don't let your subscribers miss you, be with them always reply their comment ask the, to share your videos on their social media.

I started 14 of May and I am uploading every day and I am going to collab with a channel that has 350 k subscribers today exactly in less than 1 hour, and next with with a channel that have 50k sub.
Currently I have 341 sub and I am waiting to see what will be the result of my collaboration,

At the end, Never Give Up! :p:p

Reactions: Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Best method I can suggest you is to subscriber to those channel that have similar topic in your area and the watch their video and make comment on their video (Nice comment) and join to the people that comment on their video and discuss about what they are commenting sometimes agree sometimes disagree and just tell them what you think about their point of view. In this way your channel will be visible to them and they surely will come and check you out.
Second thing that I can suggest you is, try to do collaboration with big channel, it is very hard to contact to them but try your best.
Upload video regularly as well, don't let your subscribers miss you, be with them always reply their comment ask the, to share your videos on their social media.

I started 14 of May and I am uploading every day and I am going to collab with a channel that has 350 k subscribers today exactly in less than 1 hour, and next with with a channel that have 50k sub.
Currently I have 341 sub and I am waiting to see what will be the result of my collaboration,

At the end, Never Give Up! :p:p
Wow! Congratulations that is so awesome! Thanks so much for the advice.

Reactions: Whatwillhappenif?