Small Youtubers lesser-known-of support tags [Work in Progress]

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Does anyone ever actually actively search for smaller channels? I'm actually kinda curious about that. I figured most people on YouTube, as far as viewers, are very close-minded and only watch what they know or what looks good in suggested (which is what I'm guilty of, myself, lol).
Me too...

Varlais Alata

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yeah I agree. I think these hashtags are a waste of time if the purpose is to get more views. That's not how SEO works at all. People don't search for a particular-sized channel. Most viewers don't care about the size of a channel so long as the content is good. I'm guessing the only people who would use or click on these hashtags are the same small channels who are using them on their own videos.... and I doubt they are clicking on anyone else's videos anyway.

I think a better use of a small Youtuber's time would be to improve their content and use tags, hashtags and SEO titles and descriptions of terms that actually describe their CONTENT. :)
The tags are (mainly) for those interested in finding other smaller youtubers to build a community with, if they like their content/ it's similar, of course.

Hashtags for twitter and instagram or for what?
Yes :)

UPDATE: The people have spoken and it's down to 2 hashtags: (#)NewYT (thanks to Aro-En for the suggestion ^-^) and (#)Smallytbr :) happy posting!

Reactions: Crown