Vlog Small YouTuber collab - iSquad HQ: Open enrollment

Willabee

Let's be weird together!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer, Other
Hey, YouTubers! Some friends and I are starting a Small YouTuber collab channel. Our main focus will be topics of discussion, challenges, YouTube tags and prompted videos (for example, the prompt is Back To School, and you get to do whatever you want in your own style as long as it's related). Right now I have myself on Sunday introducing each week, Erin/ Ermayzing on Tuesdays and Ariel/ Panic Siren on Thursdays. Ideally, I'd like to fill in Monday and Wednesday, and then we would leave Friday open as a day to feature one of our subscribers so anyone can contribute and be part of a community :) Saturday is our day off. If you're interested, let me know, and I'll check out your channel and content style :)
I'd like to get at least one more guy on the roster so we have somewhat of an even distribution of gender. But if only ladies apply, that's fine too.
We don't currently have any videos up, but our channel is iSquad HQ. Look for the
IMG_2755.JPG

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sounds like a very interesting idea! So if I get this correctly, everyone makes their own video, but they get uploaded to one YT channel?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn EVA-L09 met Tapatalk

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I would love to collab, I assume that your collab is about discussions. Well I am very passionate about controversial topics. I am down to collab.

Reactions: Branden Morales

Indigo E

Reaction score
I'm down for this! I love creating content, and I think this would be an amazing way to build a community and channel. Send me an email at indimelissa47@gmail.com if you're interested in having me on.

Reaction score
I have considered doing something very similar in the past, and I would love to take part. I can do any of the days remaining open, starting whenever. I am 18 years old, and I feel I can offer a unique aspect to this group. Please email me at ctgirton@gmail.com

Mcrocks9

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to do this as well.

anzhelika

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sounds like a nice idea and i have a vlogger channel looking for collab always

MissBiss

Reaction score
Sounds awesome and interesting; I would love to do something like that and join if still possible.