Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Vlog Small YouTuber collab - iSquad HQ: Open enrollment

Discussion in 'Vlogs & Vloggers' started by Willabee, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Willabee
    Let's be weird together!
    Cash:
    $14
    Hey, YouTubers! Some friends and I are starting a Small YouTuber collab channel. Our main focus will be topics of discussion, challenges, YouTube tags and prompted videos (for example, the prompt is Back To School, and you get to do whatever you want in your own style as long as it's related). Right now I have myself on Sunday introducing each week, Erin/ Ermayzing on Tuesdays and Ariel/ Panic Siren on Thursdays. Ideally, I'd like to fill in Monday and Wednesday, and then we would leave Friday open as a day to feature one of our subscribers so anyone can contribute and be part of a community :) Saturday is our day off. If you're interested, let me know, and I'll check out your channel and content style :)
    I'd like to get at least one more guy on the roster so we have somewhat of an even distribution of gender. But if only ladies apply, that's fine too.
    We don't currently have any videos up, but our channel is iSquad HQ. Look for the
    IMG_2755.JPG

2. Dutchie in England
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $119
    Sounds like a very interesting idea! So if I get this correctly, everyone makes their own video, but they get uploaded to one YT channel?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn EVA-L09 met Tapatalk

3. Jawad Soomro
    I'm a Human!
    Cash:
    $12,820
    I would love to collab, I assume that your collab is about discussions. Well I am very passionate about controversial topics. I am down to collab.

Branden Morales likes this.
  4. Branden Morales
    ENJOYING THE PATH OF LIFE. WHICH IS PIZZA.
    Cash:
    $24
    This is a really awesome creative idea!!!

5. Indigo E
    Cash:
    $3
    I'm down for this! I love creating content, and I think this would be an amazing way to build a community and channel. Send me an email at indimelissa47@gmail.com if you're interested in having me on.