Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

I have made a small update to the site just there, now when clicking Whats New in the navigation at the top it will list all content outside of the promo/reviews forum, you can now directly find all promo/review threads by clicking on the New Promo Threads link. This helps keep them separate when searching for new posts and makes browsing What's New a whole lot easier and allows those who fancy watching videos to click right in there and check out the ones they haven't seen before.

At present the social media promo forum is still included in What's New but that should be added to the different way of search Whats New very soon.

Thanks for reading :)

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome little update :D Nice to see how supported the site is tech wise :D

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Gargantuan and I would be pushing my words for "big" lol you put most of my vocabulary for it :D

Reactions: the9one8

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Awesome, Michael! :D I like this!

the9one8

www.youtube.com/the9one8
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Shows how much I know or pay attention. I didn't even know that little link was up there. This is going to make my surfing of this site MUCH easier!:Blackalien2:

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Shows how much I know or pay attention. I didn't even know that little link was up there. This is going to make my surfing of this site MUCH easier!:Blackalien2:
Whats New is for the lazy ones like myself :D Nah its not lazy using it but it is quite addictive and becomes one of the only ways people look for new stuff :D Good on you for going inside each forum.

Reactions: the9one8

the9one8

www.youtube.com/the9one8
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Whats New is for the lazy ones like myself :D Nah its not lazy using it but it is quite addictive and becomes one of the only ways people look for new stuff :D Good on you for going inside each forum.
I literally have been. It's been a system where I chip away at forums and threads, one by one. Sometimes I would think to myself, how do all these people find these and comment on them; as I would see recent comments on older threads. They can't be as meticulous as I have been. There must be an easier way. ALAS!!!! There is. Right in front of my face, where it has always been. So Stupid. Oh well, I really got to know this website through and through.:help:

Status
Not open for further replies.