Vlog Small Family vloggers to discuss experiences and help each other out

DepewFam5

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Looking for new small family / adventure niche vloggers to talk and discuss experiences , shoot ideas and collaborate in some sort of way to help each other out. We are new and enjoy every minute of it. We want to grow and it would be awesome to find a group our similar vloggers to help grow and say ' ya know ! We we did this together.

Reaction score
Hey I am open to new friends! I have two channels. One for weight loss and another which was my daughters but currently turning into a family vlog channel!

Reactions: DepewFam5

Reacts

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Looking for new small family / adventure niche vloggers to talk and discuss experiences , shoot ideas and collaborate in some sort of way to help each other out. We are new and enjoy every minute of it. We want to grow and it would be awesome to find a group our similar vloggers to help grow and say ' ya know ! We we did this together.
hello :) i vlog

Reactions: DepewFam5

DepewFam5

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys. Sorry for a late response. We are still new to this forum. We would love to connect socially and start working together with both of you.Not sure where to start, ( maybe a social media platform like facebook) if you have any experience with connecting, collaborating and ideas let us know . Our channels may be different but I'm sure we can help each other.

C.O.D.I Clan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi I’m also new to this and have started a channel for me and my 3 children to do we are based in the UK and would love to colaborate with other family channels