Small Content Creator looking for criticism

Min/Max Munchking

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Gaming is hyper-competitive, I've had 2 video gaming channels in the past that never gained any traction despite investing a lot of time and effort in them. I'm not saying it won't work, because I see gaming channels blowing up every month, but as a dude with a tabletop gaming channel myself, all I can tell you is prepare yourself for months, years of extremely slow growth, if any at all.

DieMan

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Hey Dude :) Here is some feedback:

First of all, I think your intro is too long. In my opinion it should be at least half as short, as the current one is too long and already from the start removes some energy from the video.

Also, I think your video is a bit generic. As @Min/Max Munchking said, a lot of people are doing gaming content, and just having clips of Fortnite (or other games) without commentary, or any additional editing like text, sound effects, animations, might not be enough. At least, I think it will be hard to stand out.

Finally, I think the ending is a bit abrupt. I think I would have ended the video on a Victory, and made sure to fade out the music or something like that.

Anyways, good luck with the journey! Making Gaming Videos is really fun!