• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Slowly but surely! Hit 20 today

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
May not seem like a super impressive milestone to some but completely over the moon that I've finally managed to hit 20 subscribers recently. It took a few months to get but recently I've started to post more frequently and that seems to have given me a little boost. Now to work on getting the next twenty! :)

Reactions: videoeditgr

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
congratulations! I think my first 20 were my hardest earned subs, started gaining more momentum after that, best of luck to you

Reactions: The Sesh Tales
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
congratulations! I think my first 20 were my hardest earned subs, started gaining more momentum after that, best of luck to you
Thank you :) That is pretty reassuring to hear! It definitely does feel like an achievement haha.

Philip Jensen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice going! Just keep churning out good content and working hard and you will soon be aiming at the first 100.
It's all about working hard until that hockey stick starts swinging :crown:

Reactions: The Sesh Tales

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Can only go up from here man. 20 is a great milestone and definitely shows how putting a little more work into it can make a difference.