slow motion ninja kitty

vnaeess

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
hey guys

yesterday i made a new video of my cat with the GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition

it's probably a bit too long, what do you think?

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
lol, nice! what camera and software did you use for this? How did you make the slow mo effect just pop up in different spots of the video? I have a few good slow motion videos with my GoPro Hero 3 Black I recently posted, I'm still trying to figure out the editing part though. I have a similar video of my dog jumping up n down for a Frisbee, you should check it out

vnaeess

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
hey Munchito696 i know your videos =) they were kind of an inspiration for me :D
i used the go pro on 720p with 120fps.
in final cut pro x i set the frame rate to 30fps. i made a cut between the slowmotion parts and the normal ones. with the slowmotions i said the speed to 25% and that's it :)

hope this helped :D

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
hey Munchito696 i know your videos =) they were kind of an inspiration for me :D
i used the go pro on 720p with 120fps.
in final cut pro x i set the frame rate to 30fps. i made a cut between the slowmotion parts and the normal ones. with the slowmotions i said the speed to 25% and that's it :)

hope this helped :D
I'm an inspiration?! Sweet! I just watched the cat bowl one, you need to find out when they are super thirsty so they get some more water action. I put mine in a bowl after running at the park for an hour, so I knew they would drink. I was hoping my Dalmatian would also drink, but he didn't like the camera.

Reactions: vnaeess

vnaeess

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
yeah, i know... i played with them before i put the camera in the water bowl. but after that, they were like "what? :confused: why did you put this cam in here?!" haha

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
yeah, i know... i played with them before i put the camera in the water bowl. but after that, they were like "what? :confused: why did you put this cam in here?!" haha
Check out my latest, I added slow motion effects kind of like your ninja kitty video, let me know what you think. Let me know when you post a new kitty gopro video