Slow Grow

AaronSonyi

Reaction score
I've had my channel since March(I think) and I've gotten about 139 subscribers so far. I post videos constantly once a week on Monday(I'd do more if I could). I'm active and using tags and whatnot. But I don't seem to be growing all the much. The only thing I see progress in is my views. I get about 300-400 views, 12 likes and 10 comments per vid but no subscribers. Is there something I should focus on more to get move subs or should I just keep doing what I'm doing? Not sure if my question makes sense lol.

Reactions: evnanonymous

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Growth is slow (especially in the beginning) I think you are doing great with the numbers you mention (views/likes etc) So just hang in there and keep uploading and making great content:) You have come far if you only had your channel since March, many Youtubers are far from your stats in such a short time:)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Are you using outros ? Make sure you have an outro at the end of every video that uses the "sub" feature and actually say "If you liked this video, don't forget to subscribe."

Those are decent stats for a newish channel, particularly the number of comments. If you get a comment saying they like the video, reply to thank them and to remind them to sub for more. - But don't do that for every single comment because it can get a bit annoying to people reading the comments. ^^

Reactions: evnanonymous

AaronSonyi

Reaction score
Are you using outros ? Make sure you have an outro at the end of every video that uses the "sub" feature and actually say "If you liked this video, don't forget to subscribe."

Those are decent stats for a newish channel, particularly the number of comments. If you get a comment saying they like the video, reply to thank them and to remind them to sub for more. - But don't do that for every single comment because it can get a bit annoying to people reading the comments. ^^
Yeah I recently started using outtros and I think it's been helping some what lol

Reactions: Crown

evnanonymous

Reaction score
theres a difference between a level of viewership, and getting new views which might lead to more subscribers

this is a shot in the dark, but your views might come from an already-established audience, in which case one of three things is happening:

1. they dont have a youtube account (or rarely subscribe to channels for whatever reason)

2. theyve already subscribed

3. they simply forget to subscribe because you dont have a call-to-action set in place (could be a lower-third, or, like crown suggested, an outro where you directly mention subbing)

you might be active and using tags, but what about your description?

theres barely any mention of any keywords there

thats 1/3 of the seo-equation youre doing very little with, and can potentially improve your ranking which might lead to more subscribers

if not now, in the future

just my thoughts my friend