Sliding video elements no smooth

brainsApplied

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have just released a new video on YouTube and I have noticed that not all elements are moving very smoothly. Why does this happen?

I use Adobe Premiere Pro and have checked "Frame Blending", is this the cause of the glitch?

The video is youtube[DOT]com/watch?v=D7c1p6FlqeA.
(Sorry, I can't post links here)
You can see it happen at 1:48.

A bit later you also see a large color difference between the original subscription animation and I a still that I used to prolong the screen. Is there a way to explain this? In Premiere Pro, everything looked fine, but in the exported version it looks like there is a large color difference.

Can you help me out?

Kind regards,
Willem

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello guys,

I have just released a new video on YouTube and I have noticed that not all elements are moving very smoothly. Why does this happen?

I use Adobe Premiere Pro and have checked "Frame Blending", is this the cause of the glitch?

The video is youtube[DOT]com/watch?v=D7c1p6FlqeA.
(Sorry, I can't post links here)
You can see it happen at 1:48.

A bit later you also see a large color difference between the original subscription animation and I a still that I used to prolong the screen. Is there a way to explain this? In Premiere Pro, everything looked fine, but in the exported version it looks like there is a large color difference.

Can you help me out?

Kind regards,
Willem
Check your velocity when you introduce elements. I use Premiere Pro as well and had this issue earlier on.

The best YouTube resource I've found for learning Premiere (and troubleshooting issues) is Justin Odisho. Look him up, it's well worth it.

brainsApplied

Reaction score
Check your velocity when you introduce elements. I use Premiere Pro as well and had this issue earlier on.

The best YouTube resource I've found for learning Premiere (and troubleshooting issues) is Justin Odisho. Look him up, it's well worth it.
What do you mean exactly with velocity? The velocity of that clip?

And thanks for the tip, I'll check him out :)