skit collab?

Rezazzer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
YO! I am a youtuber that makes comedy skits and I want to do a collab with someone.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
YO! I am a youtuber that makes comedy skits and I want to do a collab with someone.
@Rezazzer

Hello, welcome to YTtalk. I've moved this to the collaboration forum.

Please read the rules for this section ( http://yttalk.com/threads/read-this-before-posting-a-collaboration-thread.180221/ ) and then add more details about your proposed collab.

To fix your link, please follow the instructions in this post: http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-add-your-youtube-channel-to-every-message-post.32/

Rezazzer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I am allowed to orginize projects with others.
What is the problem? I thought I could come here to find people to collab with, like a community. I guess I was wrong...

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I am allowed to orginize projects with others.
What is the problem? I thought I could come here to find people to collab with, like a community. I guess I was wrong...
@Rezazzer

Did you even read what I wrote ? Did you even read the link I provided?

Let's break it down:

1) I welcomed you.
2) I moved your thread from the introductions forum to the "comedy collaboration" forum because, believe it or not, that is the correct section for a collaboration about comedy.
3) I even helped you FIX your channel link which wasn't working. You clearly aren't interested in people being able to check out your channel because you still haven't fixed it.
4) Your thread doesn't comply with the collaboration rules because you haven't given any details at all about your collaboration. Normally (as per the rules) your thread would be deleted by a member of staff but since you are new, I kindly decided to give you the opportunity to edit your thread.

Instead of reading what I actually wrote, thanking me for helping you and then adding a few more details and fixing your link, you prefer just to have a rant about nothing.

I'm now going offline. I'll tag the other staff members who will delete this thread if you don't add the details as per the rules the next time you are online.

@KatyAdelson @Riddikore

Reactions: KatyAdelson