Comedy Sketch comedy collabs - Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blooszy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi there, I don't live in LA, but I'll be there for November/December, and I visit somewhat frequently.

I've just started a sketch comedy channel 3 weeks ago, and its off to a good start with 335 subs. I tend to do very random, short, skits with crazy fictional characters.

I'd love to collab on sketches with other comedy channels. I don't really know what the standard etiquette is, but I was thinking it would be cool to shoot 2 sketches, one for each of our channels, and each respective short will be directed/written/edited/posted by its respective channel. Or we could brainstorm on one if you're really opposed to that idea. For what its worth, my skit won't take more than a couple hours to film.

And of course, if your channel is more in to a different genre of short films, that'd be cool too. Or if you're interested at all and in the area, let me know and we'll see if we can work something out.

-blooszy

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
can we do long distance?

*Edit

Just came back and lol, your an a**, perfect.

Last edited:

Blooszy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
can we do long distance?

*Edit

Just came back and lol, your an a**, perfect.

Not sure I understand the "your an a**, perfect." I think its a compliment? thanks :)

For the record, I dig the obama impression. Keep on keepin' on.

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Not sure I understand the "your an a**, perfect." I think its a compliment? thanks :)

For the record, I dig the obama impression. Keep on keepin' on.
trust me, its a compliment lol, and yea i will be doing more of those obama impressions later on but i need to get back to making talk videos and other random skits as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.