Request Singer

MidasGaming

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I need 2 singers. I have a parody of the song payphone and its about minecraft. But i need 2 singers to sing it for me. One has to do the adam livine part and another as to do the wiz khalifa part let me know if you can do it

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
i can give it the adam levine part a shot, though I'm not the best singer. i mean, if you find no one else, I'm available

MidasGaming

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ok yeah i am kind of desperate for a singer my old one kind of bailed on me[DOUBLEPOST=1343185771][/DOUBLEPOST]i think your pretty good i saw the a team cover

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
ok yeah i am kind of desperate for a singer my old one kind of bailed on me[DOUBLEPOST=1343185771][/DOUBLEPOST]i think your pretty good i saw the a team cover
haha, thanks man! anyway, when do you need this cover song? also, lyrics? sorry if I'm playing 20 questions, lol

MidasGaming

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
its all good um the song i need it by whenever and the lyrics i have wrote maybe i can send them via skype

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you want a high singer, check out Symphonious7. He's really good, and loves interacting with people!

MidasGaming

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
well i got my now ne the wiz khalifa part which is rap.

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
sorry i didn't respond to this yet, I've been out all day yesterday and today. anyway, I don't have a skype, so maybe you can PM me here and upload the lyrics as a word document. also, if you do want a more professional sound, I'd go to Symph too. He's probably done stuff like this, while this will be a first for me. Not that I'm underselling myself or anything, it's just that he's pretty good

MidasGaming

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
my friend said that he will sing the wiz part now either you or symph can sing the adam levine part but you go first dibs

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
haha, alright! um, like I said, I don't have a skype, but if that's the only way to get the lyrics to me, I'll try and make one then I can add you. But if you could upload a word file or something, that'd be cool too