Animation Simple Anime

My Mind of Madness

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Whats up. Ive got a video called "5 of the Most Brutal Acts of Revenge in Anime". I wanted to video to be "10 of the Most Brutal Acts of Revenge". However, I could only come up with 7. I used 5 of them. Would anybody be interested in contributing 5 more?

You can look up the video on my channel to see the 5 that I have already used.

I get a descent amount of views for a 2 month old channel. The channel is getting about 1800 views a day right now and its growing REALLY fast. Daily views and subs tripled in the last week. I have attached a picture of my channels lifetime Analytics soo you can see my channels growth and see the potentialCapture123.JPG

The video will be monotized. Next time Youtube pays me lll show you the revenue report for the video and we will split it 50/50.

Feel free to contact me with your list. If I get more than one response I will choose the one that i think is best.

Kousuke-shii

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
#1 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
- Sonozaki Shion tortured Satoko because she believes that Satoko is the reason why her loved one was suddenly nowhere to be found and was believed to have run away due to circumstances with their family. (Or basically anything from Higurashi)

#2 Shiki
- Toshio Ozaki and the villagers revenge on the Shiki. They found out that the Shikis (vampire beings) we're feeding off their loved ones and reanimating them as Shikis. Believing that the reanimated corpses aren't their loved ones, the villagers of Sotoba went on a Shiki Massacre with revenge as there drive. P.S. Brutal af

I might have a few more but, I'd prefer to discuss it privately. My twitter is @Kousuke_shii so you can message me there.
Also, I'm not gonna ask for a share of monetization. Just a simple shout out and credit on the video will do! :)

Reactions: wabz