Services Simple and Free Banners and Avatars for YouTube

Should I charge for my designs in the future?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutely not!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

JumpySpring

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like to hit you up on that offer for a free logo and banner! My channel colors are blue and gray so if you could put that together for me that would be great! You can send them to my email at jumpyspring@gmail.com!

ThePropHat(Tyler)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would like to hit you up on that offer for a free logo and banner! My channel colors are blue and gray so if you could put that together for me that would be great!
Your channel name is JumpySpring, I presume?

YummyA

Reaction score
New year, new shop, I suppose!

About a year ago, I opened my first shop (Well, I call it that, but I usually don't charge).
Seemed to go pretty well, considering I had only been working with Photoshop a couple of months.

I've now built up my skills enough that I am confident that I can open up for round two.

PLEASE NOTE THE USE OF THE WORD "SIMPLE" IN THE TITLE.
I ONLY DO SIMPLE DESIGNS (Meaning no, I won't put in pictures of that game you really like, nor will I use pictures of people you really like. Unless that person is you) The reason for this is that pictures will quickly clutter up a banner, making it look messy. Logos are a different story. If you have a logo you'd like me to use, I'd be more than willing to.

[/IMG]

What you need to place an order:
1. Your channel link and/or what your channel is about - Helps me to get an idea of how I should theme the logo
2. Your colour palette - Please please please be specific. There's nothing worse than not knowing what colours you want me to use.
3. Anywhere I can contact you - It really helps both of us if I can show you what I'm working on, so you get the perfect product
4. Exactly what you want on the design - This means name, pictures, anything you can think of

I look forward to working with you all!
-ThePropHat[/QUOT

Hey my chanel is a gaming chanel, i mlstly play fps games and ww2 games

I like red and black

If it could have "yum yum.."

Whatever it looks like is fine, email me cmryan2000@gmail.com