Services Simple and Free Banners and Avatars for YouTube

Should I charge for my designs in the future?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutely not!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

ThePropHat(Tyler)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
New year, new shop, I suppose!

About a year ago, I opened my first shop (Well, I call it that, but I usually don't charge).
Seemed to go pretty well, considering I had only been working with Photoshop a couple of months.

I've now built up my skills enough that I am confident that I can open up for round two.

PLEASE NOTE THE USE OF THE WORD "SIMPLE" IN THE TITLE.
I ONLY DO SIMPLE DESIGNS (Meaning no, I won't put in pictures of that game you really like, nor will I use pictures of people you really like. Unless that person is you) The reason for this is that pictures will quickly clutter up a banner, making it look messy. Logos are a different story. If you have a logo you'd like me to use, I'd be more than willing to.

[/IMG]

What you need to place an order:
1. Your channel link and/or what your channel is about - Helps me to get an idea of how I should theme the logo
2. Your colour palette - Please please please be specific. There's nothing worse than not knowing what colours you want me to use.
3. Anywhere I can contact you - It really helps both of us if I can show you what I'm working on, so you get the perfect product
4. Exactly what you want on the design - This means name, pictures, anything you can think of

I look forward to working with you all!
-ThePropHat

Last edited:

Gingican Games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, is there anyway you could do one for me?? I have a gaming channel I am playing overwatch, destiny, rocket league, battle field and other games like those. I would love a bright colored pallet. You can PM me or I can give you my number so you can just text me.
I would like the name Gingican Games on it, and maybe like some of the characters from destiny and rocket league and such would be nice! Or if you have a fluent design that works for a gaming channel would be nice! Thank you if you can do it!

Akim bolduc dicks

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! Could we talk in Email (akim.b.d.g@gmail.com) or Skype TheGamingGeneral HQ.

ThePropHat(Tyler)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, is there anyway you could do one for me?? I have a gaming channel I am playing overwatch, destiny, rocket league, battle field and other games like those. I would love a bright colored pallet. You can PM me or I can give you my number so you can just text me.
I would like the name Gingican Games on it, and maybe like some of the characters from destiny and rocket league and such would be nice! Or if you have a fluent design that works for a gaming channel would be nice! Thank you if you can do it!
Sorry about the wait, but it'll take a little while for yours to get finished. I'm having a hard time coming up with something. It'd be helpful if you could give me something a little more specific to work with.

Gingican Games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry about the wait, but it'll take a little while for yours to get finished. I'm having a hard time coming up with something. It'd be helpful if you could give me something a little more specific to work with.
Could put like gingican games and maybe some destiny and overwatch characters behind it will like a rocket league car. Maybe if they could look like they were interacting. With my twitter @gingicangames

ThePropHat(Tyler)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Could put like gingican games and maybe some destiny and overwatch characters behind it will like a rocket league car. Maybe if they could look like they were interacting. With my twitter @gingicangames
I'll see what I can do. Expect it to be done between next Wednesday and the 28th.