signing up with with a network is like giving you baby away

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
well i ended with fullscreen as a network and it felt really awkward signing the account to a network. but when i read the youtube information about signing with fullcreen made me wanna say screw it. all the confirm buttons i was like blood ... sweet... tears... done haha. but im excited to see how this goes with full screen.

guys need some help all my monetize logo's have c's on them...

iSoCoooL

Entertaining The Masses
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think once you sign with a network you're adsense account takes a few weeks to get transferred.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah, it can take a bit to transfer control to monetization of your account. That being said, being in a network doesn't give control of your channel away, and it makes you safer in terms of not getting banned, so it's a good thing. Cheer up! ^_^

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
only thing that sucks is they cut profits instantly well you in trasition phase. if it takes more than 3 weeks thats a 100$ lost for me lol

suckiest part is realizing i left on a day i was getting my highest cpc ever!. question for everyone on full screen do you loose all earnings from now until full screens got all the info..?

just a update everything is good my videos are now monetized through full screen now :D