Significant drop in views over night?

Travis McP

Reaction score
I noticed something similar a week ago. Glad it wasn't only me.

BTW, this is really ironic timing. I decided on Sunday to take this week off from my Youtube channel. I'm pretty obsessive about my channel and I think it was starting to wear on me so I haven't looked at my stats or anything this week. Glad I didn't, I would have had a heart attack if I saw that stuff live. Great timing!

I'll check back at the end of the week but so far I'm really enjoying the 'vacation'.

Paperblossem

Reaction score
Recently I've been noticing on my mobile phone I get notifications from people I subscribed but didn't click the bell on. When I click the video I get asked: "Are you happy with this notification?" "Yes" / "No"

Simply said, YouTube is ranking their YouTubers on the satisfaction of their audience. That means if 90% clicks "No" they won't receive any notifications at all. Even though they are subscribed.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Reactions: chottom

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I noticed today on my YT studio app. Seems the views were there but the data is missing.

From the app
'Watch time (mintues): Data is incorrect for some dayes (9 May). Were working to fix this'

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it happens to everybody. At around 2-5 am my views plummet, I think it has to do with the demographics of most of your viewers. But the views go back up in the day, through my experience.