Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Hey Everyone!,

As from today, all signatures are now limited in height to around 300px, meaning if it is any bigger than what we have allocated then it will have a scroll bar. We have decided to do this so that signatures aren't as distracting when they are very big and since we currently dont have control over font sizes this will help to prevent them becoming an issue.

Also we have now only allow one video in each members signature to prevent the from forum loading slowly. If every member in a thread had a video in their signature that would be 10 videos to load per page, now if every one had 2 videos it would be 20 videos per page leading to much slow loading times especially for those with slower internet connections and on computers that cant handle so many videos loading on one page.

If you do have a scrollbar in your signature and you would like so there isnt one simply remove a few lines from your signature and some text and it should fit fine, even with a video and two lines of text it will fit as normal.

To edit your signature visit here:

http://yttalk.com/account/signature

Thanks for reading and we hope you understand.

Michael Carlyle
YTtalk Moderator
YTtalk.com

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I just found the 'signature' editor tonight lol! I hope I didn't make it too big..it's not scrolling though..so it should be okay, I think
--- merged: May 5, 2012 11:49 PM ---
I just found the 'signature' editor tonight lol! I hope I didn't make it too big..it's not scrolling though..so it should be okay, I think
Is it too big Michael?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Even if it starts to scroll that is fine, as long as there is no more than 1 video in your signature it is usually fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.