Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Sick Day Upload?

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by Jamie Lee Bones, Oct 10, 2017.

?

Upload a quick update for the week?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. KidsCorner
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $32
    Wait untill you get better and use the time to think what makes the next video a killer. The youtube AI will not mind if you take an extra few days between videos and a poor performing short video might hurt your performance ratings. Youtube is all about maximising performance if you want to grow.
    If you just upload for fun and don’t care for performance I agree it will be nice for your fan base to know you’re under the weather.

2. Tropical365
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $90
    I always make sure I have at least an entire month worth of videos in the queue as a buffer just incase I can't post a video for whatever reason for a certain amount of time. I post 2 videos each week so I have at least 8 videos ready to get uploaded... and I'd actually rather have a lot more than that in the queue! I cannot even imagine not having at least two weeks of videos that are completed in the queue ready to upload. I like things to be stress free as possible :)

3. Ocean Chan
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $62
    Depends on your content - if you are vlogging then yeah put on an update video.
    Doesnt really work for other content

4. Tropical365
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $90
    Why woudln't it work?? I do vlogging and other content as well that is not vlogging yet have at last an entire month of videos already created ready to upload. I am not doing live TV.