Shrink Large YouTube Thumbnail PNG Files

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd probably just look for reviews on it and test videos see if its something you like or not, with a DSLR you do get the film look for quite cheap depending on which one you get. Do you need 500 sq ft for how to YouTube videos? :D

Shane

YouTube Network Addict
Reaction score
Do you need 500 sq ft for how to YouTube videos? :D
Doubt it :mstickle: Just had space to fill so decided to expand on production space.

Thinking of letting any decent sized irish channels use it for free if they wanted to when it's not the few hours a month being used to film the series I mentioned :)

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Doubt it :mstickle: Just had space to fill so decided to expand on production space.

Thinking of letting any decent sized irish channels use it for free if they wanted to when it's not the few hours a month being used to film the series I mentioned :)
That's a good offering, the camera you linked to I'm sure you will be happy with the results, it has great specs but I don't know if there's anything cheaper that will do a better job.

I would love a studio one day.

Shane

YouTube Network Addict
Reaction score
That's a good offering, the camera you linked to I'm sure you will be happy with the results, it has great specs but I don't know if there's anything cheaper that will do a better job.
There seems to be a $1600 version for 1080p filming, 4k tempts me though :D although only like 0.0001% of TV owners have a 4k TV :mstickle:

I would love a studio one day.
Maybe we could see a YTtalk Space London in future :D

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There seems to be a $1600 version for 1080p filming, 4k tempts me though :D although only like 0.0001% of TV owners have a 4k TV :mstickle:

Maybe we could see a YTtalk Space London in future :D
I think we will but maybe not in London, too expensive lol

I think that camera has aperture control, it has iris on the side of the camera, I would definitely watch a review of it :D

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ah I thought you were based there :p
I would love to be, sadly I've only been to London twice. I'm from and am based in Newcastle, up North. I wouldn't mind moving there someday, as much as I hate how busy it is there's so much more going on down there.

Reactions: Shane