Show Me Your Videos!

FourGoldenTurtles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
It would be awesome if you could give a quick review of my most recent video when you get the chance! :)

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks. Indie game devs seem to be okay with doing no commentary gameplays, as they want their games to get as much publicity as possible.

I tried playing the Sims, but got copyright so that had to go XD
Yeah for sure man, indie games are okay. You just get into gray areas when you start playing popular games.
Do you watch vloggers? You can check me out if you like :)
Of course I watch vloggers! I am a vlogger myself =) I love it.
I am watching Sleepy Hollow & Sleepyheads. Although your video is not HD it does look good quality so props to you there. You have a good sounding microphone. I feel that your discussion is great. It is consistent and it flows well. You seem comfortable in front of the camera which is a big part of being a vlogger. And you know what you are talking about! Also I liked that you had a call to action at the end directing your viewers to participate in liking and subscribing and all that jazz. That is a great way to help your videos.

As for things you can improve.
I would like to see an intro jingle of some sort with your intro video so it's not silent. There are plenty of royalty free sites you can get music from or you can get a talented person to compose something for you. This can be anywhere from free to 5 dollars.

Lastly try to give yourself less head room. With film the goal for a shot is to get the top of your head closer to the top of the screen giving yourself a little gap between the top of your head and the top frame. That is just a rule of thumb with filmmaking as a whole =)

besides that cool stuff and stick to your schedule =) You'll do fine.

EleniVTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Comedian
Yeah for sure man, indie games are okay. You just get into gray areas when you start playing popular games.

Of course I watch vloggers! I am a vlogger myself =) I love it.
I am watching Sleepy Hollow & Sleepyheads. Although your video is not HD it does look good quality so props to you there. You have a good sounding microphone. I feel that your discussion is great. It is consistent and it flows well. You seem comfortable in front of the camera which is a big part of being a vlogger. And you know what you are talking about! Also I liked that you had a call to action at the end directing your viewers to participate in liking and subscribing and all that jazz. That is a great way to help your videos.

As for things you can improve.
I would like to see an intro jingle of some sort with your intro video so it's not silent. There are plenty of royalty free sites you can get music from or you can get a talented person to compose something for you. This can be anywhere from free to 5 dollars.

Lastly try to give yourself less head room. With film the goal for a shot is to get the top of your head closer to the top of the screen giving yourself a little gap between the top of your head and the top frame. That is just a rule of thumb with filmmaking as a whole =)

besides that cool stuff and stick to your schedule =) You'll do fine.
This is awesome! Thank you :) Nice to hear I'm getting some of it right :) I will definitely take your suggestions. Thanks again :)

MiketheDbacker26

Let's Player
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

It'd be awesome if you would check out this video of mine! It's on my other channel, and it's the first one I've made like it, so I know it's not great. If you don't want to watch the whole thing, it'd be cool if you could start watching around the 4:30 mark. Thanks dude!

Also, I loved your channel! I saw the "Oh Deer" video and thought that was hilarious! The quality was outstanding, and you have a great sense of humor! You'll definitely be going places since that's only your second upload too!

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
New to the forums but check out my channel and let me know what you think!! Would love to hear feedback. :)
I watched Pokemon Emerald Randomizer - How to.
This is one of the unique ways to find a niche in the gaming community. By teaching others how to do things regarding gaming. I like how you have your channel set up. You have a very professional sounding voice over and it sounds like you are confident in what you are talking about and if you are confident in what you are talking about your viewers will want to listen so this is great. You shoot in full 1080p and you do in fact seem to know what you are talking about. I also liked how you allow the viewers to ask questions. This will get you quite a bit of cred in this YouTube community.

As for things to improve try looking into getting a popfilter for your microphone. If not a pop filter then make one out of a sock or something xD It would help get rid of the mic maxing and the lip smacking. Other than that good stuff man![DOUBLEPOST=1382232835,1382221054][/DOUBLEPOST]
check out mine :) be honest! dont forget to read the description!
I think you have a cool intro and I like your title and music transition choices, your microphone sounds good quality and your content is good.

Two things you should try to improve on is that you are directing viewers to your feed instead of uploads page. In order for your viewers to see your videos you want to direct them to your upload page even though you only have the one video.

Secondly you should probably add a call to action in your videos encouraging your viewers to subscribe. With 16,000 views and a positive ranking it is odd to me that you only have 57 subscribers. If you have a call to action in your videos and a subscribe annotation at the end then you may see a higher ratio of views to subs.

Kyalan

Reaction score
Hi I would love some feedback on my latest video. I've been experimenting with formats and would appreciate your feedback on this new video. Many thanks!

Rotten Sandwich

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Bringing a three year old thread back to life? I'm down.
If you even care to, I have a video called "Take On Me Music Video - Dank Souls Style"
It kind of features my sense of humor, however it is one of those videos outside of the norm of what I produce.\
On that note a review of the stuff I don't do very often would be great

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I like the premise of your channel, and it's good that you're bringing it back! Looks like you have a lot of people eager for feedback!

I'd be very interested in hearing what you have to say about my content - obviously, there are a lot of people in front, so you can always skip me if it'll lighten your load a little! Haha.

ComradeSupreme

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
I shall sacrifice myself to you, Feedback God! May your words be wonderful and wise. Praise unto thee!

Anyway, I'd be quite appreciative if I could have some feedback. Here's one video I'd like feedback on, which is not my latest. The latest one is rather choppy because OBS. Here you go:

And whatever you do after is up to you. Regardless, thank you and hope you enjoy what you see!