Show Me Your Videos!

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wow thanks! That is the only trouble with that particular game, and I know the graphic I made wasn't superb, but I'm trying to fix that :D

Once I'm done with my tests and regain control of my computer, I'll be making graphics and stuff and coming back with a bunch of cool features :D

Again thanks for the review!
Awesome man! Good to hear =) I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

youll just have to check my channel though my channel link below :)
I watched "Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Tac-45 Only"
You have good HD video and a good voice over to gameplay ratio so everything can be clearly understood. As for the content it looks like you know what you are talking about so I assume it is relevant.

As for things you can improve. I would like to see an end slate directing to other similar videos and it sounds like it wouldn't hurt to invest in a better mic when you have the money. There's not much boom in your voice and I think you could benefit from some more bass. If you already have a good mic maybe try some post editing to clean it up a bit.

Lastly in the video you apologized to your viewers for not making videos as much. This is moreso up to you but in the past I have apologized for not making videos and every time my viewers would tell me not to apologize and to just be happy I am making videos. I feel like the apology has a condescending attitude that brings down the overall feel to the video and that's why they didn't want to hear it. They just wanted me to be me and entertain. Your viewers might be different but it is something to think about none the less.

Keep up the good work man!

Dkmariolink

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You can check out my channel, its no commentary gaming, so its a little different. Thanks.

EleniVTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Comedian
Do you watch vloggers? You can check me out if you like :)

GhostStrategy

Reaction score
New to the forums but check out my channel and let me know what you think!! Would love to hear feedback. :)

salar sharif

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What's up everyone? I used to run a show on TGN called Pimp My Channel where we would watch peoples videos, check out their channels and give them feedback. It was a lot of fun and I miss doing it. It was always exciting seeing new talent come to life. So tonight I want to bring it back. It won't be in the form of a stream so it won't give you any promotional benefits but maybe I can give you some feedback that could help give you promotion down the line.

Anyways if you have something you want for me to check out post your video title that you'd like me to check out and I'll watch it and let you know what I think.

PS. Commentary is alright to share but my preference is anything but commentary. I'll even check out makeup tutorials xD.

Let's see what you guys have =)

Dionite Films
check out mine :) be honest! dont forget to read the description!

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Trying to catch up here guys! I'll get to everyone. I'm getting more than I can keep up with and still balance my work =P

You seem to have great experience, hoping you could give my channel a peek. I am curious what your view might be on the weirdness of my sketch comedy, and if I should be featuring my most recent or most popular video?
YES more. I was getting worn out by all the game commentary xD
I watched A Director and his Masterpiece. I thought it was pretty well done and had some funny content there. You had some nice shots and "I believe" you did good with just working by yourself. I know it can be hard to shoot skits by yourself but you pulled it off. I also liked the subtle outro!

Two things to work on judging by this video, try to keep consistent color grading. I noticed in the middle of the clip some times it would skip to a different color. Maybe slap on an adjustment layer with a color grade and stretch it out over the whole video so it is consistent throughout this way you don't accidentally miss any clips.
There is that and lastly I feel you could benefit from a different mic. I would like to see how your videos looked if you had more boom in your voice!
Besides that good stuff man =) keep it up!

I actually don't have a specific video for you to watch... but you could check out my channel page and give me some feedback! Would be greatly appreciated! (btw, I'm expecting a new banner soon :D)
I checked out "This is my 100th video". Just a few notes from watching this. I think you have an awesome intro, you have high quality content. Your microphone sounds crisp and clear. The music helps the video flow throughout and it seems like you have relevant voice over. I liked how you had a call to action in the video and asked your viewers to subscribe. It is proven if you have a call to action you have much more results than if you just let the video play through without one. Also I liked how you added a goal to the video. A goal can help you and your viewers have something to work towards. Lastly I like your outro voice over and the outro video is great as well. You can tell there is a lot of work put into this channel.

As for things to improve on. "Judging by this one video" try your best to differentiate yourself from the rest of the YouTubers out there. I don't know what your other videos hold content wise but if all of your videos are just you playing while talking over it it will quickly get lost in the sea of videos. Try doing something you are good at to stand out from the rest. Whether it is you are really funny while you play, you have great reactions or you are a pro gamer. Do what you can to separate yourself from the rest.

Other than that man content wise you're there. You can tell you put a ton of work into this channel!

Reactions: thetkaeo

BrandonCalsyn

Reaction score
If you could check out my most recent video, "Hey Fever" that would be awesome! I would love some feedback. I plan on getting a Canon t3i soon, that will improve the quality very much.

Even feedback on my entire channel would be appreciated!

thetkaeo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I checked out "This is my 100th video". Just a few notes from watching this. I think you have an awesome intro, you have high quality content. Your microphone sounds crisp and clear. The music helps the video flow throughout and it seems like you have relevant voice over. I liked how you had a call to action in the video and asked your viewers to subscribe. It is proven if you have a call to action you have much more results than if you just let the video play through without one. Also I liked how you added a goal to the video. A goal can help you and your viewers have something to work towards. Lastly I like your outro voice over and the outro video is great as well. You can tell there is a lot of work put into this channel.

As for things to improve on. "Judging by this one video" try your best to differentiate yourself from the rest of the YouTubers out there. I don't know what your other videos hold content wise but if all of your videos are just you playing while talking over it it will quickly get lost in the sea of videos. Try doing something you are good at to stand out from the rest. Whether it is you are really funny while you play, you have great reactions or you are a pro gamer. Do what you can to separate yourself from the rest.

Other than that man content wise you're there. You can tell you put a ton of work into this channel!
Thanks so much! I guess I'm kinda still "searching for myself." :D I try to make the best content possible, it's just a matter of what the content is I guess! :bounce:
Again thanks so much for the review! Really appreciate it!

btw: I really enjoyed you "OH DEER!" video! Made me laugh!

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks so much! I guess I'm kinda still "searching for myself." :D I try to make the best content possible, it's just a matter of what the content is I guess! :bounce:
Again thanks so much for the review! Really appreciate it!

btw: I really enjoyed you "OH DEER!" video! Made me laugh!
Oh thank you! Starting next week we will have all new content =) I'm really excited for it.[DOUBLEPOST=1382081730,1382081398][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is actually not an bad idea though, it helps out a lot of small channels like me though...keep up the good work
So first impressions from your video. You have a very cool intro, a crisp sounding microphone, full 1080p recording and I like how you had a call to action at the end of your video. As for things you can improve. Look into getting a pop filter for your microphone or make a custom one out of a sock or something. It'll help take down the scratchy sound of that your mic produces on the harsher words.
Keep up the good work![DOUBLEPOST=1382082216][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can check out my channel, its no commentary gaming, so its a little different. Thanks.
cool stuff man! There are a lot of games there I haven't seen or heard of. You record HD content and have cool music to coincide with the video. Since there is no commentary there is not much for me to talk over except be careful if you decide to play any non browser based games. Most games will give you a slap on the wrist if you upload gameplay without commentary. However Minecraft and browser based games will be okay.

Dkmariolink

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
cool stuff man! There are a lot of games there I haven't seen or heard of. You record HD content and have cool music to coincide with the video. Since there is no commentary there is not much for me to talk over except be careful if you decide to play any non browser based games. Most games will give you a slap on the wrist if you upload gameplay without commentary. However Minecraft and browser based games will be okay.
Thanks. Indie game devs seem to be okay with doing no commentary gameplays, as they want their games to get as much publicity as possible.

I tried playing the Sims, but got copyright so that had to go XD