Music Show Me What You Can Do.

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I can tap for a white chick!!!!!
You should look at my one video where I'm rapping to low by flo rida!!!!

I was a tiny bit tipsy at the time... (Only way I got the nerve to post my first video online)
Heh checked it out umm but you dont have a mic to record anything in decent quality do you? You're beautiful tho :)

mnmolino595

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Heh checked it out umm but you dont have a mic to record anything in decent quality do you? You're beautiful tho :)
Well not at the current moment no. But if I decided to take it seriously I would probably invest in something better.

And thank you *hehe*

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've been using edm software for 3 years and have been playing music for 8. i can help.
Dude saw you ripping off them FL Keys :D that was really impressive. A collab beat could be fun.[DOUBLEPOST=1371002740,1371002557][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well not at the current moment no. But if I decided to take it seriously I would probably invest in something better.

And thank you *hehe*
Well suppose we should wait until then. You can contact me later of course.

Acidicfriend

magic music master, crazy commentator guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
yeah. we can do something easily. as long as i know the tempo of your voice.
this'll be a fun experience for both of us.

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
yeah. we can do something easily. as long as i know the tempo of your voice.
this'll be a fun experience for both of us.
na i said in my first post i cant record at the moment i'm having small dificulties but producing an instrumental together could be cool. you got Fl Studio so we could work something out. you're crazy with composing melodys as i saw so yea.

Acidicfriend

magic music master, crazy commentator guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
na i said in my first post i cant record at the moment i'm having small dificulties but producing an instrumental together could be cool. you got Fl Studio so we could work something out. you're crazy with composing melodys as i saw so yea.

thanks! lots of practice and time :D so, i think to start this off, if you really want to do something, is to get skype names and then either you, or me can take turns doing something on the songs.
collaborations are kinda new, so you have to tell me what to do after this.

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
thanks! lots of practice and time :D so, i think to start this off, if you really want to do something, is to get skype names and then either you, or me can take turns doing something on the songs.
collaborations are kinda new, so you have to tell me what to do after this.
sent you my skype nick in PM on youtube.