Music Show Me What You Can Do.

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Hey so i thought its worth posting this. Im producing music and also rap(but cant do that now), so id like to collaborate with someone somehow. Ether its producing beat together or you got some lyrics to record and you are looking for beat maker. And also check my channel for music if anyone wants to use it in their videos go ahead i dont mind as long as my name with channel link is in description.

So yea thats about it. Post below if you are interested in anything or pm me on youtube. :)

We are a comedy channel and use of all sorts of rap beats and songs, we could help promote your music and mention you in our videos if you would allow us too :)

I am also a fl studio hobbyist producer
As far as a collaboration I don't think I can do it for now but I checked your channel and it was so good I really loved 95% of it. You are just so good at this:)
may be in future after I get some more experience I will collab with you because at the moment I find you way to ahead of me in composing and arranging:)
you can check my present work at soundcloud.com/ashishmalpani/
try blue orbit:)

We are a comedy channel and use of all sorts of rap beats and songs, we could help promote your music and mention you in our videos if you would allow us too :)

You know that would be amazing! Go for it i dont mind!

I am also a fl studio hobbyist producer
As far as a collaboration I don't think I can do it for now but I checked your channel and it was so good I really loved 95% of it. You are just so good at this:)
may be in future after I get some more experience I will collab with you because at the moment I find you way to ahead of me in composing and arranging:)
you can check my present work at soundcloud.com/ashishmalpani/
try blue orbit:)

Thats okay. You get better and better with each beat. I was only rapper in begining didnt know nothing about music production. Later wanted to be independent and learned how to make beats.[DOUBLEPOST=1370980029,1370979951][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sure man, ill link you the finished product when we use a beat, if you want? :)

Yea man that would be cool. thanks. I'll share it around as well.

Thats okay. You get better and better with each beat. I was only rapper in begining didnt know nothing about music production. Later wanted to be independent and learned how to make beats.[DOUBLEPOST=1370980029,1370979951][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yea man that would be cool. thanks. I'll share it around as well.
How long you have been making songs cause I think you do it like some professional musician does:)

How long you have been making songs cause I think you do it like some professional musician does:)

i recorded first song when i was 12. i have 4 mixtapes which ive taken down for several reasons as for music production its been like 3-4 years or so. im 19 now.

I've been using edm software for 3 years and have been playing music for 8. i can help.

I can tap for a white chick!!!!!
You should look at my one video where I'm rapping to low by flo rida!!!!

I was a tiny bit tipsy at the time... (Only way I got the nerve to post my first video online)

Back