show me the way

dailydrivenh2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi everyone im new to this youtube thing . some time ago i had a somewhat a nice little package of gear nikon D750 with an external rode mic and a used phamtom 3pro drone really nice one by the way , I had one problem , I was not patient and never took the time to plan the shots or do litle scrips before i filmed anything i got to the point were i just sold all my gear .
fast foward to today . I cant organize my ideas , i want to share upgrades that i do to my truck but also want to make videos were is a bit of a personal blog and every once in a while review some gear laptop or new camera ... now i only have my phone for a camera iphone 6s plus .
should i make separate chanels or just one channel and a mix of content ????
please share any ideas or link to tutorials that can help me ....

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
If you upload all these kinds of things as frequently as each other, I think you should keep it all on one channel. Maybe branch it off onto a second channel when you get bigger if you want. And your channel is already linked to us on that red bar with a bunch of letters on it.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
hi everyone im new to this youtube thing . some time ago i had a somewhat a nice little package of gear nikon D750 with an external rode mic and a used phamtom 3pro drone really nice one by the way , I had one problem , I was not patient and never took the time to plan the shots or do litle scrips before i filmed anything i got to the point were i just sold all my gear .
fast foward to today . I cant organize my ideas , i want to share upgrades that i do to my truck but also want to make videos were is a bit of a personal blog and every once in a while review some gear laptop or new camera ... now i only have my phone for a camera iphone 6s plus .
should i make separate chanels or just one channel and a mix of content ????
please share any ideas or link to tutorials that can help me ....

I edited your thread. - You aren't active enough yet to ask for a review of your channel or videos. :)

Once you are active here (by contributing to discussions), you may ask for a review in the review forum. (http://yttalk.com/forums/reviews-channel-feedback.64/ ) The review forum is the only forum where our active members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep that sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the thread complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then it will be approved by a member of staff.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you could keep it all in one channel. You can film on your iPhone until you’re able to buy a new camera, when I first started making videos I filmed on a Mac book and gained over 2k subscribers so I think it will be alright just make sure you have proper lighting to make the videos look better.

Tacrob

Reaction score
My suggestion would be to spend some time to think about if and how those different elements relate to each other. For instance, a gamer might wonder if they should make a separate channel for skits and vlogs they like to make, but if they can figure out a way to make the skit relate to the games they are playing then I think it's a better idea to keep it all under one channel. The main idea is to make sure that your content is complementary to one another and have a youtube name that is in keeping with your content. If you aim to do a general tech channel, then a name like "The General Tech Guru" or something could work. If you want it to be a DIY tech channel, including tech additions to vehicles then think up a name, video ideas/titles, and tags that give you a wide enough net to get viewers looking for those topics but immediately clue them into the nature of your channel.