Shoutouts that actually help!

RodakTV

Soldier/Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So we all know those shout outs, which require you to subscribe, like and comment, and then the shoutout doesn't help at all, that's even if you get it.

Well I'm not doing that! What I'm doing is shouting out a THREE youtubers, in a probably my only shoutout video I'll ever make. I want to give back to the channels still working towards their first 500 subs! What I'm going to be doing is making a video about it, then use Twitter and Facebook paid ad campaigns to share your best video to about 50,000 people. (My spending limit will only reach 50,000 per channel).

So, post your best video! And let's make this collab happen! Thanks!

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's a nice thing to do for people. Is it a collab tho if you're not getting anything out of it, lol. Tho I guess you could consider it a partnership of sorts, dunno depends on your view of it.

Tomba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey!

That's really nice of you, just don't forget to target the correct audience when making the paid ad campaigns.

Can I ask what you'll get out of it?

Regards
Tomba :)

RodakTV

Soldier/Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey!

That's really nice of you, just don't forget to target the correct audience when making the paid ad campaigns.

Can I ask what you'll get out of it?

Regards
Tomba :)
I'm hoping to find some other gamers who have similar interests as me :) I plan on hopefully, making a few videos with the winners! But I get the satisfaction of knowing I tried to help!

Tomba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'm hoping to find some other gamers who have similar interests as me :) I plan on hopefully, making a few videos with the winners! But I get the satisfaction of knowing I tried to help!
Awesome stuff, let me know when the video is up and I'll take a look.

Regards
Kevin

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wouldn't mind joining in but in all fairness I'm a scrub and only been doing this for like, 3 weeks. So better give some others the chance that have been around the block longer.

Reactions: RodakTV

RodakTV

Soldier/Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wouldn't mind joining in but in all fairness I'm a scrub and only been doing this for like, 3 weeks. So better give some others the chance that have been around the block longer.
Oh, it doesn't matter, post your best video!

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh, it doesn't matter, post your best video!
I'll post later today then... the video I'm editing right now for today's upload is definitely going to be my finest of work. My sides hurt and I'm only 2 minutes in. Thanks!

Reactions: RodakTV

SinxeGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yo this is actually one of the nicest things I've seen a youtuber do for other youtubers, i want to say thanks even if it isn't me who gets it but the fact you are actually doing it.