Other Shoutouts on my video

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys,

didnt really know where to post this thread so i'll do it here, basically im uploading a new video every thursday where i talk about some of the videos i liked on youtube, some are going to be from big youtubers like meekakitty rwj tobyturner etc. but i really want to get some of the lesser known youtubers mentioned in the vid as well, so any of you who have a good video, link it in this thread and if i like it i will mention that video and your channel in my vid and also put up an annotation to your channel in the vid :D hope to hear from ya fairly soon, i need to make the video tonight lolz

peace!

Keebzy

P.S If i reeeally like your video i'll also sub you and maybe box your channel :D

Reactions: xandru8

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Check out my video below! Hope you like it! Would be cool to get a shout out
haha nice vid dude, funny stuff. but for next weeks youtube thing it has to be videos that came out between tomorrow and thursday next week :( i want the show to kind of show people that great videos are coming out all the time, and that some really good youtubers are out there releasing videos frequently, so i'm only showing very recent vids, like a kind of personal weekly youtube top 6 vids kinda thing :p but if you release one between now and then, I'm already subbed to you so i'll see it on my homepage and i'll be sure to give it a watch :D if it's good i'll message you and if you want you can give me permission and i'll show a clip of it in the video or i'll just say its a good video and people should go watch it without showing a clip if you dont want me to :p

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys,

didnt really know where to post this thread so i'll do it here, basically im uploading a new video every thursday where i talk about some of the videos i liked on youtube, some are going to be from big youtubers like meekakitty rwj tobyturner etc. but i really want to get some of the lesser known youtubers mentioned in the vid as well, so any of you who have a good video, link it in this thread and if i like it i will mention that video and your channel in my vid and also put up an annotation to your channel in the vid :D hope to hear from ya fairly soon, i need to make the video tonight lolz

peace!

Keebzy

P.S If i reeeally like your video i'll also sub you and maybe box your channel :D

i would really apreciate the shout out ... for a video ... check this one in the signature or this one

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
both those videos are awesome dude! love the peanut butter one lolz sadly I've done my video for this week but if you bring out a video between now and next thursday, if its as good as your others i will speak about it :D i only use videos that were uploaded within the 7days between my videos. but if you do one between now and next thursday send me a link and i'll have a watch :D

Reactions: xandru8

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
both those videos are awesome dude! love the peanut butter one lolz sadly I've done my video for this week but if you bring out a video between now and next thursday, if its as good as your others i will speak about it :D i only use videos that were uploaded within the 7days between my videos. but if you do one between now and next thursday send me a link and i'll have a watch :D
i subbed ... and dude btw very nice companions lol ... i`m jelly lol

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow