Shoutout in my QandA

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Good job but if you can you should invest in a lavalier mic and your horizon is a bit out of level :)

Stoobs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good job but if you can you should invest in a lavalier mic and your horizon is a bit out of level :)
Yeah I'd like to get some better equipment, my camera isn't great in lower light conditions either! How am I doing in terms of body language and delivery?[DOUBLEPOST=1439968784,1439968720][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who is your favorite Artist?
What are your goals for your channel?
Do you have any pets?
Where are you from, and where do you want to travel in the future?
All uploaded guys

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I actually didn't mind the camera quality so much. It was a bit out of focus but not grainy. You can always fight bad low light capabilities with more light. 1K Watt lights are available for 10 bucks at home improvement stores.

Your camera presence was very good. Some b roll (so another camera angle or close ups) could have been nice to keep visual interest high..

Stoobs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ilk ba
I actually didn't mind the camera quality so much. It was a bit out of focus but not grainy. You can always fight bad low light capabilities with more light. 1K Watt lights are available for 10 bucks at home improvement stores.

Your camera presence was very good. Some b roll (so another camera angle or close ups) could have been nice to keep visual interest high..
I'll bare that in mind for next time,thanks buddy!