Shout outs

tedbearman

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Everywhere you look you now see subscriber shout outs. While this is a good idea I feel like newer youtubers do not need there new videos flooded with content they will never watch, and the ones doing the shout outs needing uninterested subscribers. Sure you can tell them to like, comment, ad favorite to be spotlighted, but whats the point if they don't give a s**t? They are basically using you. That is why I feel like giving shout outs to newer youtubers without them subscribing or whatever. I will do it out of the kindness of my heart. Although I am also a very small channel, one subscriber is better than none. Therefore if you are a small channel let me know, I will try my hardest to help. PM me or comment below and I will check out your channel and give you a shout out.

Tyler Rand

My Mind is a Strange Place to Visit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Wow! Out of the kindness of your heart, huh? Well, I have 70 subs, not a lot, but enough to make friends :)
I agree with what you said though. I don't really like it when kids beg for subs / likes / favorites etc. I feel like it has the opposite result, ya know? Dislikes. Haha

UnitedF1HD

i <3 YTTalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
dude i made your background so i deserves a shout-out

AverageShane

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Feel like giving me a shout-out?