• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

SHOUT OUTS! 100+ subs milestone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thestiikysituation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there everyone I have reached a 100+ subscriber goal, I will be making a shout out video for a random 15 (or more depending on how well it turns out)

How to enter: send me a Pm on my YouTube channel with the channel that you want me to give a shout out too and give me a brief description of what you post on your channel so i can let the audience know! Also you must sub to my channel to help reach the new goal of 250 subs for the next milestone surprise (possibly a give away)

How it works: you send me yours or the channel you wish to receive the shout out and I will take the name of the channel you send me and enter in a random generator. I will then scramble them and pick the top 15 or more and post a video describing your channel and helping you like this forum has helped me :)

Thank you so much for everything you all have done for me and now i can't wait to give back and help you fellow YouTubers!

Status
Not open for further replies.