Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was wondering if I should do giveaways. I know they get you subs and views but are they good?

mr.jacks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
it really depends giveaways can be good for your channel but the thing is some ppl subscribe and like your videos or whatever the requirements there are for them to be entered in the giveaway and then whether if they win or lose will unsub after the giveaway is over but in some cases ppl actually come for the giveaway but stay for you and your channel. So it can be good or bad depending on the types of ppl who enter the giveaway good luck!

OzzyMikeNaz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's a good way to advertise. You just have to keep track of are your giveaways cost vrs subs gained worthwhile. Like if your giveaway costs $50 and you only gain 2 subscribers, you have spent $25 per person. When you could probably advertise to more people cheaper. I believe though people are always up for a chance to win a freebie, so word of mouth can be a powerful tool![DOUBLEPOST=1487305137,1487292467][/DOUBLEPOST]Lol maybe I'm wrong I started a giveaway for a bit of junk half an hour ago and got five subs

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
No. You're wasting your money. People will come for the freebies and leave. They should find you and stay based on your videos nothing more