Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you guys are willing to check out my channels I would be open to improvements and if you guys reply I will give you feedback as well. Here we go, You can type on Youtube Anjim 2.0 and Anjim Plays those the channel I got and do they deserve more subs? I am not the best speaker and I have ADD but I am working on that. I am not trying to be perfect but laid-back.

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
.. I can barely understand what you're saying. Lower the mic dB, pronounce words clearly and use less slur. Also, if you're just going to be doing commentary, overlay some video in the corner so we know what scenes you're talking about or play the scenes after you finish talking, please. I think that would help your channel immensely!

Check out /channel/UC8q7uZVkoeMm_cyTL24GAoA (BennettTheSage) he is a fantastic anime commentator.
Basically what I said at yttalk.com/threads/let-me-check-out-your-channel-no-game-channels-please.220095/page-5#post-1966053

Also, I'm not sure if your camera is shooting in a low FPS or if your editing software is causing that. What camera and editing software do you use?

Reactions: Anjim

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Ok, I'm not familiar with either of them. Do you have a smartphone (iPhone, Android, Windows)?

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Ok, I would highly recommend switching to that for your video. That will offer you 1080p or 4k and 30 to 60 fps depending on your smartphone. A much higher quality video production value. I would assume you're using an external mic. If you are, trying lower the dB and bringing it closer to mouth to reduce the amount of static and sharp sounds. Just fyi, if you do bring it close don't speak directly in to the mic so you don't get those popping sounds. Move it to the side a little bit.