Should I Vlog or?

AustinCollings

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Alrighty fellow video makers of the world, I'm in a bit of a dilemma here. I enjoy watching vlogs so much on YouTube, and they look so fun to make. I currently just make airsoft videos which I love, but with being in the military I find myself traveling a lot and experiencing new things. But I cannot decide if I want to make vlogs or not and it's really bugging me. I guess I am a bit shy walking around with a camera in public, especially if there are lots of people. I would just like to hear some opinions from everyone, regardless if you're a vlogger or not.

Gerald Z

Reaction score
I would say go for it, if you have a passion for it, do it, as for the shyness, I can relate completely, it feels rather... stupid to talk to a phone while on a selfie stick.... though I did do that while skyping with someone and while that felt weird, it felt much better. so, I guess it's just something you have to build up the courage for.
but just do what you feel is right for you and what you feel you can do, :).

Reactions: AustinCollings

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You could try it out and see if it fits you! If it doesn´t, then you have at least tried it, and if you like it, you could continue making it!
I do mostly blogs as well, and I do enjoy it, even though I want to make more traveling videos.

Reactions: Gerald Z

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The answer is and always has been: Do what you want to do. Limiting yourself is limiting your creativity and that in itself is going to show in the content you produce. Popular or not, do what makes you happy. Because making videos that don't make you happy pull the will to YouTube right out of you over time.