Should I use Instagram for My YouTube Channel Or Just Delete It

ArsenalGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Guys,
So I have a question that if I should use my YouTube channel or should I just delete it? Let me just explain here I have Instagram page that usually used to start talk about my favorite games and drive "traffic" to my channel.But,here is the problem that the Instagram page that hasn't given any traction to the channel at all and the page has also gone stale. When I mean it gone "stale" it mean that no one looking at post anymore,no one follows and no leave likes anymore. Plus it has been slowly decling in followers and I alsobdo not really like posting regularly on their much which makes it even worse.Should what should i do keep it of get rid of it?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you use insta kind of daily and if there is some "action" then keep it.. But if no one pays any attention then just get rid of it...

Wikitrivia

Reaction score
Don't delete it. Try to make it live again. Try to think of a ways or 'Gimmik" to make people view your insta profile again. Post content that has quality and everyone will enjoy. Wishing for your success :)

Carlos X

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don't delete your profile. Use it as a branding tool. Don't expect it to convert users back to your youtube channel.

As a platform, Instagram doesn't allow linking back to your site, at least not on the actual posts themselves, or even the "Instagram Live" thing (or IGTV, whatever you call them). I've seen some brands use the "swipe images" strategy on Stories, but I think you need to be a business account to do that kinda stuff. Don't quote me on that, but I think it's a lost cause to use Instagram to drive people to your channel, unless you know how to use the stories to make a call to action. You need to understand the platform.

I like the platform for engaging with your fans, I mean your followers, but to convert them into actionable income is... weird, unless you have a million or more followers (ahem; subscribers) on the actual Instagram account - at this point you'll get brand sponsorships and get paid for promoting their products or services.

ArsenalGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don't delete your profile. Use it as a branding tool. Don't expect it to convert users back to your youtube channel.

As a platform, Instagram doesn't allow linking back to your site, at least not on the actual posts themselves, or even the "Instagram Live" thing (or IGTV, whatever you call them). I've seen some brands use the "swipe images" strategy on Stories, but I think you need to be a business account to do that kinda stuff. Don't quote me on that, but I think it's a lost cause to use Instagram to drive people to your channel unless you know how to use the stories to make a call to action. You need to understand the platform.

I like the platform for engaging with your fans, I mean your followers, but to convert them into actionable income is... weird, unless you have a million or more followers (ahem; subscribers) on the actual Instagram account - at this point you'll get brand sponsorships and get paid for promoting their products or services.
Do you mean I should try to make a brand on Instagram??

Carlos X

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you mean I should try to make a brand on Instagram??
Yes. Branding is how people perceive you.

Look, my YouTube channel is "CarlosX360."
My Twitter is "CarlosX360."
My Instagram is "CarlosX360."
My tiktok is "CarlosX360."

And so on, and on, and on. Do you understand?

ArsenalGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes. Branding is how people perceive you.

Look, my YouTube channel is "CarlosX360."
My Twitter is "CarlosX360."
My Instagram is "CarlosX360."
My tiktok is "CarlosX360."

And so on, and on, and on. Do you understand?
oh okay

Tengri

Reaction score
Website
Tumbnail.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Designer
Keep your profile up, that way it can age too. But no need to delete your profile unless you no longer want to promote