Should I Upload Videos Everyday?

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I made a post a few days ago on YTTalk, and in that post I mentioned that it is a good idea to attempt to upload videos regularly. A lot of people responded saying that it is a bad idea to upload videos everyday, and many proclaimed that it just isn't possible to upload quality content everyday. First off, I want to explain that by "regularly" I did not mean everyday. By "regularly" I meant that you should attempt to upload videos on a regular schedule. Whether that be once a day, once a week, or even once a month, just try to upload videos consistently. You will find many channels with great success that upload every week. You will also find successful channels that upload a new video everyday. A lot of your schedule is dependent on how long it takes to make a video. Some types of channels naturally take longer to produce quality videos.

So to answer the question "should I upload a new video everyday?". Do whatever works for you, but just be consistent.

Hope this helps! :)

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Yea and pinpoint when. If it's everyday, make sure the time is always the same.p, like 1pm everyday. If it's once week, Friday and once a month , always on the 1st, for example

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea and pinpoint when. If it's everyday, make sure the time is always the same.p, like 1pm everyday. If it's once week, Friday and once a month , always on the 1st, for example
That is a great idea, however we are not currently uploading at the same time everyday. We just make it a goal to upload once a day. It does give the viewers an opportunity to know exactly when the next video is going to be up when you post at the same time. You could even use YouTube's upload scheduler to put a video out at the exact same time!

Brewin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Depends on how fast you can edit your videos! I watched a few of them yesterday and they are pretty great actually. I love watching stuff like that so I'd love to see a new one every day. Just make sure you can stay consistent with it.

Mystic.CRO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Well , i myself personally tend to upload daily videos, up to 2 daily videos. Since i have no problem with fast editing i can manage to keep up with it. Even tough...it seems a lot of them disagree on uploading daily videos as a smaller youtuber but meh.

Let me put on my haters and nonsense sunglasses..keep talking :cool: :coolphones:

KQ4rt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
It's almost impossible to make a quality painting everyday for me so probably no :confused:

KyaImatai

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I upload every Tuesday at 5pm and that is very comfortable for me to do :bounce: