Should I trust this Email?

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I applied for a SocialBlade partnership for my other channel (TheDayGamers) around 2 days ago and got a conformation email which is the bottom image in the image below. I got an email 9 hours ago from someone called "Chris Terwilleger" and was wondering if I could trust opening this email.

Is this part of the SocialBlade thing?

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
i think you can cuz when I applied to Fullscreen, I got an email from the dude, not necessarily the company. so i think this is ok. you can wait till someone with a little more experience on the matter answers this, but i say it should be fine.

Reactions: DeantheDinosauce

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Yeah, I've been partnered twice, once by fullscreen and now by rightster, both times I got very similar looking e-mails. What should happen is they are going to send you an e-mail to your g-mail account, it's going to be from both social blade and youtube, then you are going to copy paste some text they give you and insert your name in the blank, you're going to "reply all" so that youtube and social blade get the e-mail, and then it's just a waiting game till you get a message saying something like "social blade would like to link your channel to their network, do you approve?" you click the link, WHAMMO, you're a partner. So if anything deviates from what I just told you, let us know so we can make sure nothing seems suspicious. But if it goes like I just said? Yep, you're a partner buddy.

Reactions: DeantheDinosauce

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
i think you can cuz when I applied to Fullscreen, I got an email from the dude, not necessarily the company. so i think this is ok. you can wait till someone with a little more experience on the matter answers this, but i say it should be fine.
Yeah, I've been partnered twice, once by fullscreen and now by rightster, both times I got very similar looking e-mails. What should happen is they are going to send you an e-mail to your g-mail account, it's going to be from both social blade and youtube, then you are going to copy paste some text they give you and insert your name in the blank, you're going to "reply all" so that youtube and social blade get the e-mail, and then it's just a waiting game till you get a message saying something like "social blade would like to link your channel to their network, do you approve?" you click the link, WHAMMO, you're a partner. So if anything deviates from what I just told you, let us know so we can make sure nothing seems suspicious. But if it goes like I just said? Yep, you're a partner buddy.
Thanks for the replies, I'll check the email out in the morning. :)

paskyskiesss

I'm a peacock flying into a rainbow!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
I'm still waiting for my email. Haha. It's been two days. :(

paskyskiesss

I'm a peacock flying into a rainbow!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
Have you guys tried visiting Socialblade's site? I think it's down.